Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY SADIE!

Today is Sadie's 8th birthday. Boy did that fly by! So does that mean that I have to start working on getting rid of the baby fat? We started the morning with the traditional breakfast in bed. She is so excited to be baptized tomorrow. I will fill you in on the details later. But here are 8 reasons that I love Sadie.
  1. She has always had the most beautiful big eyes.
  2. She is strong and determined, and can keep up with the boys.
  3. She is sensitive to others feelings - even her brothers'.
  4. She is excited about being with me and doing things together even if it is working in the kitchen. She is a master chopper!
  5. She makes friends easily and her friends love her.
  6. She has great ideas and is very creative.
  7. She is girly.
  8. She wakes up in the morning and needs a little cuddling before she begins her day.

Today is a big day and I have a lot going on to prepare for tomorrow. Some call it control - freak, anal, or OCD, but I call it "this is my only little girl who is turing 8 once who needs a great day and a wonderful baptism day tomorrow - and I wouldn't have it any other way for her, she deserves it". That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

heather said...

OK so it is so crazy to think of our little baby girls being old enough to get baptized this year! Give Sadie a big Birthday hug from us! :)

Jacqueline said...

A-Net! I'm so glad you have a blog! I will be an avid reader and leave comments that will drive you crazy! Miss you!! Love, Francie Jean