Thinsgs I have done I highlighted in Blue
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars, I am in fact the camp director. . . again.
3. Played in a band --
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland--need to return soon
8. Climbed a mountain - If hiking to the Y counts
9. Held a Praying Mantis--
10. Sang a solo--some that I am very embarrassed about
11. Bungee jumped - That is bad and wrong and must be stopped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - not at sea, but over the sea in a plane - or was that a lake?
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning - I am sure I did it to myself
17. Been to the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
20. Slept on a train - Does TRAX count?
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked--nope, I'm a wimp
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort--Built a pretty mean one as a kid to protect myself from mean brothers.
25. Held a lamb--
26. Gone skinny dipping--What happens in Lake Powell stays in Lake Powell.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run - HECK YEAH! against the Jokers team on a beautiful hot afternoon in Cedar City in 1991 July at the Summer Games wearing an orange shirt and black shorts, my favorite and beloved mit was put to rest following that game, right over the fence too, BEAUTIFUL!
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - My Grandfather Great was born in Draper.
35. Seen an Amish community - only on TV with Indiana Jones (what's his name?)
36. Taught yourself a new language -
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied--
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - party with the 'gang' in Cottonwood Heights! Gavin and Tyler's Xmas gifts. Good Times.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Artic Circle in the car behind ours.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight Tampa Florida with Alex when he was 4.
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Softball back injury.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person-
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Been scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud-
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - I started and ended Simply Fun Games, got all that I wanted, and moved on. Love Games.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen-- NO, But I ate at the Soup Kitchen Restaurant that makes a mean breadstick.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason - Glen used to ALWAYS give me flowers for no reason, delivered them to my office, until I told him they were 'expensive earth' - no more flowers, why did I say that?
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - Regularly
65. Gone sky diving - knew a lady that died doing this for her 40th birthday.
67. Bounced a check - unfortunately yes.
68. Flown in a helicopter - yes for high school homecoming football game, I delivered the game ball.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar--
72. Tied a quilt - those good old days in Young Womens.
73. Stood in Times Square - sang with my High School Choir
74. Toured the Everglades - where are the everglades, thought that was an airfreshiner
75. Been fired from a job--
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - in DC twice
77. Broken a Bone--
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle--As a teen with cousin Lisa and Burnhope girls, have a scar to prove it.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person- on a plane
80. Published a book -
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car-
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper-does the Leader count? or maybe the high school newspaper 'Bear Fax', I was a rare bear.
85. Read the entire Bible - not since seminary
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating--fish
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury--
91. Met someone famous-Marie Osmond, but would die to meet Carol Burnett
92. Joined a book club - but never read the books, went for the lively discussion AND refreshments! YUM
93. Lost a loved one-- many
94. Had a baby- YEP 3
95. Seen the Alamo in person--
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee - btw mud really doesn't really help
100. Visited Italy-- Boy I need to get out more ;)





1 comment:
That is quite a list! Good for you A-net!!
Post a Comment