Friday, January 30, 2009
CRASH DEFEATS RAGE!!
Yes, you read right, and it was about time. This 5th grade basketball team has been CRASH's competition for the year. It doesn't help when you consider that they have been dishonest in allowing older 6th grade players to play (and mostly dominate) over our truely 5th grade team. We have had some very good games with them, and only one bad one. Actually, if you ask me, it is not their players that I have a hard time with, it is their parents who continually are rude and unsportsmanlike, and rude, and completely lack court manners, and rude, and just have no class. They don't like us as much as we don't like them I am sure, but at least CRASH parents have a little style if you ask me. We don't tell the players to trip (yes they have yelled this openly during a game), or 'use your elbows', or heckling when a player is at the free throw line. UGH nothing drives me more insane!! Once, a mom from their team made some comments to me about our team, and I'll tell you what . . . Glen had to escort me out. I have now resorted to sitting far far away from the parents, listing to my ipod while watching the game so I don't have to listen to THEM HECKLING! I was so so thrilled for our team when we won them this week, it was a huge win, and it got our spirits up. Okay, it got my spirits up, but the team was pretty pumped too. I, admittedly was very 'giddy' after the game. Silly, perhaps, but it was sweet!!! Way to go Keaton's CRASH team!! Do it again, and again, and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment