The summer has flown by and by the excitement in the house, you would've thought it was Christmas. Last night the kids laid out their new clothes, showered, reviewed their new clothes selection again, and then hit the sack . . . and pretty early too. They were all looking forward to school . . . AND school lunch. I don't know if I should take offense at that! Anyway, they have always enjoyed school so I can't complain about that right? I cannot believe that Sadie is almost 9 and in 3rd grade; Keaton is in 6th grade and 11 years old; and Alex is a big 9th grader at the ripe old age of 14. I am continually impressed with the kids and the good kids that they are too. I can only wish that they will stay this way for a little longer. There are so many good people, family, friends, teachers, and neighbors who have been a good influence in their lives, we are so blessed.
On the first day of school, we have a tradition of going to breakfast together. But since Alex leaves at 7 a.m. and that would be way to early to eat, let alone get everyone ready and out the door. We have recently selected to carry on the tradition in the evening of the first day by going to breakfast for dinner. So tonight we went to IHOP. The kids were tired after school - not used to waking up so early - and they ate well! GO KEATON! I love school, but they came home with assignments for me! I hate assignments for me. Off to the store for more supplies. What "free" education? AND I can't go without mentioning that mom didn't even cry this year!!! Go Mom!
Awwww. . . what a good brother.
Sadie and her friends.





2 comments:
Sadie is friends with my neighbor Jaycee!
Such cute kids and such cute clothes!
Post a Comment