Monday, September 7, 2009

9 years of Baby Fat

You know what they say . . . "that last baby fat is hard to get rid of". For me, it has been nine years of baby fat, and I keep thinking that I just don't want to get rid of her soon! My baby is 9. It seems like yesterday ( I realize that I keep saying that) but really, I know I just posted her baptism photos from last year! Wow, Sadie, time is flying and I am worried that I'll forget so many things, and that I will not have all of the minutes in the day that I want to have with you by my side. Please slow down and stay the way you are for a minute. I love everything about you (except maybe the way you clean your room - but that makes you a lot like me). Here are some things I love about Sadie:
1. Sadie has a very clever sense of humor.
2. Sadie makes friends easily and loves to have her friends around her at all times.
3. Sadie is inclusive; she wants to bring everyone into the fold and do things all together.
4. Sadie is beautiful inside & out - simply put.
5. Sadie is determined and brave.
6. Sadie's favorite color is Purple.
7. Sadie helps those around her to feel good about themselves.
8. Sadie is a cuddle-bug.
9. Sadie remembers events and memories of long ago and reminds me when I forget.
There are so many more things, like Sadie's ability to take care of the big brothers when they are hungry - Keaton pointed out this one. And Alex says that "Sadie gives good hugs" - because he taught her how to give good hugs. And if I were honest, I think Dad would say that he loves EVERYTHING about Sadie too. You are very special to us and we love you to the stars and back LouLou.
Happy 9th Birthday Sadie Marie Proctor
Because Sadie's birthday is on a holiday weekend, we have to plan around the availability of friends for a party. So her party is planned for next weekend. Stay tuned for photos.

No comments: