Sunday, November 30, 2008

Basketball Season is Here!

I need to explain that for those you actually watch/follow this blog, (assuming there is anyone), that basketball season at our house officially begins tomorrow in full roar. Alex and Glen's team, TAZERS, of course, have already been in several leagues and tournaments. They recently won a Fall tournament, and last weekend took 2nd place in the Thanksgiving Tournament. Keaton is starting his big time practices with his 5th and 6th grade CRASH teams. This only means that will further my career as "van mom", as I cart around Keaton. Glen will stick with Alex's activities. Poor Sadie just tags along being schooled in basketball, sportsmanship, and how to keep her mother from screaming at the officials and other annoying parents. Honestly, I do get into it a bit much. So, if the blog is not updated often, it is only because of a couple of things keeping me busy such as: work, school, homework, piano lessons, viola lessons, practicing, basketball games and/or practices nearly EVERY night, meal preparation (seriously!), christmas shopping and its' festivities.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey now -- I am an A-Net Blog Follower!!

Elder Alex Proctor said...

Love you Francie J