We finally got the camera disk emptied from years, seriously, years of photos, even back to . . . well, years. So, we decided that while we were working on organizing the pattern for the christmas house lights, we would pause for a photo opportunity. Aren't these guys growing! Really, I stopped aging at 26, they just cannot stop. I love you guys, thanks for keeping me young . . . at least at heart.
Monday, December 8, 2008
'Bout time for a photo op.
We finally got the camera disk emptied from years, seriously, years of photos, even back to . . . well, years. So, we decided that while we were working on organizing the pattern for the christmas house lights, we would pause for a photo opportunity. Aren't these guys growing! Really, I stopped aging at 26, they just cannot stop. I love you guys, thanks for keeping me young . . . at least at heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Did you watch the last episode yet? Oh my goodness! it was awesome!
Personally A-Net, I think you look the same as when we were roommates! Now I'm being truthful here -- I wish I looked like a hot Mom like you do!
You should totally come on Saturday! I live right by you!
My little sis was so mad that she did not get to see Dallas one more time. I told her they were stuck in Russia still!
Post a Comment