Our ward had an activity night at Albion Basin campground last weekend. We went up for hiking, smores, campfire activities, and friendship. I can't tell you how good Sadie is at making just the perfect golden roasted marshmellows. I think I ate more than enough. We hiked through the many trails with some of the ward children and shared campfire stores with neighbors. It was really cool up there, a nice break away from the heat of Salt Lake. You can tell by the zipped up hoodies and jackets we have on. This photo is the first family photo that we have had in a very long time. It is not super, but it is what we have. Can you believe how tall Alex is getting?





1 comment:
It's about time you gave us an update! :) It seriously was the BEST surprise to see you at the Wilko bbq. We need more surprises like that and I am more than willing to take a family picture of all you when it happens! :) Love you and your family!
Post a Comment