Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flag Football

Keaton decided that this year he would try flag football with his basketball friend Christian. Keat was a natural, he could run, punt, throw, catch, and scored often this season. I think Keaton would say that this is his new favorite sport - not ready for tackle yet - he says. I was looking forward to an outdoor sport for me to put my legs out for a little sunning. Not so fast. In Salt Lake, it was winter nearly every other game, and never got above 50 degrees. So I bundled in the winter blankets and coats and joined the sideline parents. Keaton said that he and Christian have a "signature" play wherein they always score. And, no doubt, they have not only done well on the basketball court together as "stockton & malone", but they are now making good plays on the grid iron, maybe they should be called "steve young & the refridgerator"!

No comments: