Wednesday, October 15, 2008
You've Been Tagged!
A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
1.What is your husbands name? Glen Proctor
2.How long have you guys been married? 16+ years, can you believe it?
3.How long did you date? Glen is better at remembering and especially remembering dates - I am guessing that we dated 5 months, engaged for 3 months. Is that right Glen?
4.How old is he? 47 I think, I always have to literally do the math. But I insist that he doesn't look a day over 33. He hasn't changed much - he says that he is only grayer. ME TOO!
5.Who is taller? Him - we don't have superior genes for 'tall' in this family.
6.Who can sing best? Honestly, I would say it is a toss up - but he does very well - has even passed it onto Alex.
7.Who is smarter? Of course I think it is me, but he can hold his own.
8.Who does laundry? Both - he can outclean me in no time!
9.Who pays the bills? Both
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you are looking at the bed. Mostly, I sleep all over the bed. He tends to stay clear on the left side, or completely clear.
11.Who mows the lawn? Glen and the boys.
12.Who cooks dinner? Dinner? What's that? When real dinner is planned, it is usually me, however, Glen has been known to cook a mean roast and is a huge contributer to parties/gatherings!
13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not sure, he probably is the one, I tend to hold grudges for a couple of days.
14.Who kissed who first? Glen kissed me while sitting in his car outside of my BYU apartment, it was the first kiss of the rest of his life!
15.Who wears the pants? Again, my stubborness would say it was both, but when the pavement hits the road, it is Glen
I tag Heather, Amy, & Jacque.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Fun to read. If you were tagging me...I did it back in February. Here's the link--
http://sealbark.blogspot.com/2008/02/tagged-to-tell-you-about-my-husband.html
Hope you are all doing well. Maybe we can get together for a halloween party, just like old times! :)
Post a Comment