Keaton's 6th grade class chose countries earlier this year and have been developing information to display and report in the Annual Country Fair. Keat chose Russia - why? - we don't know - but he has enjoyed learning about this amazing country and it's people and history. You can tell by the depth of his tri-fold poster that he put a lot into it. He said - "I want to do it all by myself" therefore eliminating any need for me and my famous cricket cutouts, or scrapbooky-type of photo collages, I kind of felt left out of the whole process, less it be pay for the board itself! I am so proud of his determination and pride to accomplish this himself (a little sad that he didn't need my help) but I'll get over it, because he is such a great kid. We love Russia, and what Keaton has shared with us this year. Good Job GOOBER!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment