Sadie, Keaton, and neighbors Kate & Joe decide that today was a perfect day for bike riding. I agree. Alex fixed up the bikes from the winter storage, complete with oiling and washing and Sadie got back in the saddle. After last years' accident on the scooter, I was not sure she would have the courage. But with some encouragement from Keaton and myself, she was able to ride without problems and looked confident. I know I know, please do not lecture me of the importance of helmets, and it's significance of where I work. This is the way carefree spring/summer bike riding should be. Good Job Sadie.
Here's the queen of bikers.
Here's Rider who wasn't so sure about the new leash and just wanted to run along with all of the bikers. He is such a playful & smart dog, and very protective of our kids. (didn't get this rotated right, but you get the picture)





No comments:
Post a Comment