Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Fridge Fun
Imagine how fun cleaning out the refridgerator is. Sadie and Keaton had an absolute blast last week helping me clean out the fridge - a job not for the weak - and not a job I pursue very often. As I took out all of the food - they took all of the shelving and scrubbed till their hearts' delight. Getting wet was half the fun. Sadie said "mom this is so fun we could do it every two years!" . . . and she was serious! They both have asked me since "when do we get to do the freezer?" . . . maybe in a couple of years . . . I love my kids!!! I wish they would ask "when can we do the oven?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I really need your kids to come to my house and help me with a few things!
Post a Comment