skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TO THE STARS AND BACK
. . . and deep as the ocean blue.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Summertime is Pedicure-time
Fancy fancy fancy, Sadie said that we should make this a tradition . . . I completely agree!
Sadie wasn't sleeping, but it was so nice that we could've!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quotes
Life may change us, but we start and end with FAMILY!
I can not do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.
Our Family Funstuff
Hubby/Dad/Coach
Age ???
Alex
Age 15
Keaton
Age 12
Sadie
Age 9
Just Me
Elder Alex Proctor
Full-time Missionary serving in the Villahermosa Mexico Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
View my complete profile
MySpace Graphics
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Sadie: "I love the scriptures cuz they have GREAT pages, and they learn us a lot!"
When making Amish Friendship Bread Sadie asked to lick the bowl. She said "It tastes friendshippy".
"He is SOOOO COOL!", Keaton describing his day with cousin Tyler.
"If I help you I will die, and I can't live good when I am dying", Sadie playing a computer game and procrastinating helping me.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
2009
(35)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(7)
Utah Summer Games Champions
Sadie vs Scooter
Alex's Choir Concert
Summertime is Pedicure-time
2 Championships Same Shirt
Sadie and soccer
Keaton's Viola Concert
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
Look Who's Blogging...
Angie & Shawn
Jeanette and Chad
Sam & Diego
April
Jeni
Wade & Jacque
Ann Marie
Amy & Dave
Heather & Gavin
Tazers
Crash
Free Counter
Who's who?
No comments:
Post a Comment