After the shot, everyone ducked for cover and quickly took the gun far away from me.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Dad didn't teach me . . .
On Easter, Glen thought it would be fun to do some pigeon shooting with Grandpa Anderson's shot gun. Everyone that wanted a turn had a turn and did pretty well. With a lot of encouragement, I stepped up to the plate . . . or the gun. Glen told me to keep it away from my teeth . . . notice where it is . . . then "PULL" . . . I just want to make it known that not only did I shoot the gun well, handled the kick with grace, caught the shell flying away from the gun . . . BUT . . . I HIT the pigeon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am impressed, however I would have ducked for safety as well!
Looking at you, I think I would have hid from you! Way to go in hitting the pigeon!
Post a Comment