Sadie's Solution to end the world's issues. . . make her the news anchor. She and good friend Kate headed to the Children's Discovery Gateway to have a girls night out. I surprised them with a fun night out, dinner, and ice cream. We had a blast, it was "the best GNO ever" according to Sadie. Sadie's Solution to watching ANOTHER basketball game. You can see her dancing to the tunes on her ipod on the far side of the court during the basketball game. I love that she is still uninhibited. You rock Sadie and I love you!
Sadie's Solution to a good time with her sweet cousin Anna. Anna asked Sadie if they could hang together one day. They got their fingernails painted, walked around the mall, and then to have some yogurt. This was especially fun because Anna is the only female cousin nearby for Sadie and Anna made her feel extra special. Doesn't Sadie look just like Anna? I think so! Wasn't it yesterday when Anna was little? Thanks for a great day! We love you Anna!





No comments:
Post a Comment