Sadie was honored by her school teacher for "doing well in all subject area, and being kind to others". Ms. Larson says "I enjoy having Sadie in my class." She received recognition from the principle and parents, along with a Power Of One pin. 
Sadie is always thinking about her friends and how to make them happy. She loves to involve everyone in her activities and worries about others' feelings. She is loving math and is a great reader. She is super great at writting notes to her friends and family. We find them everywhere. We love you so much Sadie, keep up the good work!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just have to comment so you know I check out your blog sometimes. It's fun to read about your family and the praise you give your kids!
~Shawnee
Great work Sadie! You rock sweet girl!
We love Sadie. It's weird for me to remember she is the same age as Noah- she will always be little Sadie to me.
And who are those young men in those pictures. I'm too young for this.
Post a Comment